Portfolio

Prints

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Print Shop!


I'm happy to announce I set up a print shop over at INPRNT. I've received a whole lot of awesome feedback the past several months and wanted to share the love. I have nothing but thanks for all the support from everyone. Well... that and prints!

The first of these (titled Vigilant)is available right now, but I will definitely be adding the Rescue piece as well as a few others to the shop. Here's the link: http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/jameszapata/vigilant/

Vigilant

Rescue

And here's a detail crop of Rescue

2 comments:

  1. Great work man, love the Rescue piece. The piece must have been huge for the figure to have that much detail. I'm always digging the classic scifi scene with the new alien landscape. All that's left is the character yelling out, " I should have filled up the tank before I left the house!"
    Sin. John S.

    ReplyDelete